Hi, welcome and thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy looking around, I love to scrapbook and anything crafty and would love to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to pop back and visit again real soon x Established 1st September 2009

Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Blind Scrap Challenge ...

Just a ultra quick post! Here is a page I did for the blind scrap challenge over at Scrapbooks from the Heart set by the very talented Sonia Thomason.
I've used Sassafrass and Scenic Route papers ...



..... till next time and thanks for looking! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for visiting my blog I really appreciate you stopping by! and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails