Hi, welcome and thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy looking around, I love to scrapbook and anything crafty and would love to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to pop back and visit again real soon x Established 1st September 2009

Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Trying to catch Up ...

I have been going through some of my photos and doing some back tracking with my scrapping (don’t think I will ever catch up – I take way too many photos for that!! Lol!!) ... I was obviously inspired though as I now have 3 LO's to share!!!
The 1st photo was taken a couple of years ago ... but because I have only scrapped it now I've reflected on how much my son has changed and that I can’t believe he is .... about to turn 13!!!!!  I have used Bazzill, Sassafrass pp, Prima & Adorn It alphas. The great cogs are ScrapFX.



Next up is a very old photo!! This one was actually taken nearly 13 years ago! Isn’t he just adorable I so love this photo.



I have used Bazzill bling and some Prima pearls on this and kept it simple.
Lastly I came across another black and white photo (just love em!) which I just had to scrap! this is my other sleeping 'baby'

 Phew impressed myself with this lot!!! must go do some more!
........ till next time and thanks for looking! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for visiting my blog I really appreciate you stopping by! and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails