Hi, welcome and thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy looking around, I love to scrapbook and anything crafty and would love to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to pop back and visit again real soon x Established 1st September 2009

Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

New "scrapware.ning.com" site ....

I have just found out that Scrapware have a great new NING site ... a place where you can share all your Scrapware creations, chat with other members, get ideas and tips, find out about new products, or you can browse their gallery ... there are over 160 creations up there already! So why not hop over here and join up now ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for visiting my blog I really appreciate you stopping by! and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails