Hi, welcome and thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy looking around, I love to scrapbook and anything crafty and would love to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to pop back and visit again real soon x Established 1st September 2009

Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Practice makes Perfect .....

OK so earlier this week I decided to do some blog hopping on the lookout for some inspiration, or a challenge, to give my mojo a kick start!! On my travels I found the September sketch challenge over at Anna's Craft Cupboard, and decided to give it a go. You can check out Anna's gallery here .....



I have used Sassafrass and Prima papers, and the line of music notes I have done with thread and brads ... cool eh!? It took a little while but I'm really happy with the way it turned out!


Two posts in one week ... not bad for me!! LOL! Hopefully I'm on a roll?!?!?
........till next time and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for visiting my blog I really appreciate you stopping by! and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails