Hi, welcome and thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy looking around, I love to scrapbook and anything crafty and would love to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to pop back and visit again real soon x Established 1st September 2009

Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

13's footy training .....

Here is another one for the weekend, I think I must on a bit of a roll!! (housework??? whats that then?!?!?!?) LOL!
This is one I started quite a while ago but didn't get finished, its my DS and his footy team getting ready to do sprints at a training session on Coogee Beach back in early March ... and although I have to admit I am missing the footy season already ... I am really looking forward to the sunny days ahead! That beach looks sooo good and I am sooo over winter!! 
I have used Bazzill (basic & bling), Basic Grey paper, an A4 sheet of mesh and lots of stitching. The title is a combination of die cut fonts and some Adorn It mini letters.



........ till next time and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for visiting my blog I really appreciate you stopping by! and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails