Hi, welcome and thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy looking around, I love to scrapbook and anything crafty and would love to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to pop back and visit again real soon x Established 1st September 2009

Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sketch Challenges ...

Can't believe its November already!! My apologies for being absent for a while, I've had a fair bit going on but here are some October sketch challenge entries I finished a few weeks ago that I never got around to posting .....

Firstly for Anna's Craft Cupboard  ....






This one was for Scrapbook Savvy ....






and lastly one for  Aussie Pub Calls Roadmaps ... Edit: Yay! Won 3rd prize for the month with this one!!






I hope to get around to posting some more soon that is if I can find some time from somewhere!!
so ..... till next time and thanks for looking! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for visiting my blog I really appreciate you stopping by! and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails