Hi, welcome and thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy looking around, I love to scrapbook and anything crafty and would love to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to pop back and visit again real soon x Established 1st September 2009

Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Challenge Page plus ....

Thought it was about time that I made a small contribution to this blog! I have been absent for a few days,  what with Fathers Day, a birthday (more cards to make) and finals footy to watch I'm not sure where the weekend went! lol!!
I did manage to finish though (just!) the Blind Scrap Challenge set by the girls over at SFTH. I did a LO using some ice skating photos I've had since a birthday party in March!!  ...... but after posting my LO in the SFTH gallery I decided to add a couple of things! Not because the page needed it, but because I had really really wanted to use some dies I had for these photos .... so to finish off I added a few little snowflakes!! I couldn't pass up the chance to use the dies on here .... they normally only get used for my Christmas cards!!
So here is my amended version ...

All supplies used were from my stash .... Basic Grey papers, Adorn It letters, QuicKutz font and snowflake dies, pearls (one of my favourite embellies!), buttons and a clear stamp set.

I hope you like ... till next time and thanks for looking!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for visiting my blog I really appreciate you stopping by! and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails