Hi, welcome and thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy looking around, I love to scrapbook and anything crafty and would love to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to pop back and visit again real soon x Established 1st September 2009

Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

So now I have the bug ...

Well yesterday was my 1st post and as a great surprise to myself I am going to back it up with another post today! Guess this means I must have the blog bug!! I do admit I am feeling a little scrappy at the moment and I am therefore 'making hay while the sun shines' as it is not always so free flowing (the creativity that is!!) lol!!  Don't you find that sometimes it doesn't matter how long you look at that gorgeous piece of paper and cute embellishments it just doesn't 'happen'!  With this blog being new a) its like a new toy and you just have to play b) its just for me and c) I need to keep adding to it to make it look half decent for anyone who takes a look (and I hope there are a few of you out there otherwise I am just talking to myself!) so here goes for my next 'work of art' .... lol :-) 


Yesterdays's work was of my oldest son so today it is my youngest son's turn, my precious and 'Adorable' baby (don't tell him I said that tho!) this was taken just before his 10th birthday when he was deep in concentration doing his homework at the computer (nah! not really .. he was playing a game!) 
You will probably figure out before too long ... I have a real liking for black and white photos, sepia and colour altered photos. The Anzac Day photo to the side is one I did in tones of blue and I was really happy with the way it turned out. But I do love black and white .....
I have used a Sassafraslass paper I bought for the reverse side of it (never thought I would use this side) but I  love the brightness of the orange against the black (black being one of my very favourite colours). 

Some of the other 'stuff' used, Bazzill swissdots, QuicKutz font and rub ons, Adorn It letters, Kaisercraft pearls and some gorgeous mini Scrapware Butterflies which I have glittermisted!


OK thats enough blah blah for today ... till next time and thanks for looking! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for visiting my blog I really appreciate you stopping by! and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails