Hi, welcome and thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy looking around, I love to scrapbook and anything crafty and would love to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to pop back and visit again real soon x Established 1st September 2009

Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Twiddleybitz competition!

To win an awesome Twiddleybitz pack, become a member of Twiddleybitz NINGand they  will  randomly pick out 3 prize winners. All you need to do is become a member by the 30th of September 2009 and post a link from your blog, telling all your friends about it. 
I just did! now fingers crossed! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for visiting my blog I really appreciate you stopping by! and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails