Hi, welcome and thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy looking around, I love to scrapbook and anything crafty and would love to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to pop back and visit again real soon x Established 1st September 2009

Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

At last a new post!!

Its been a while .... but at last another post!!! My mojo has seriously been MIA for a couple of weeks and if that wasn't enough I've not been feeling the best either, therefore not much action in the scrap room! and consequently a very neglected blog!!!!
But I did get this one done a week or so ago so thought I would share. Using Sassafras papers, a Quickutz alpha and die cuts, Scrapware fence and Bazzill blossoms along with other stash supplies I came up with this beachy number ....






I have scrapped the bottom photo before but I have done it again for another album ... its one of my favourites!! The boys had so much fun on the beach that evening whilst their big brothers were footy training but as you can see not a lot of training going on here!!!
Anyway I will try and post again soon! .... till next time and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for visiting my blog I really appreciate you stopping by! and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails