Hi, welcome and thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy looking around, I love to scrapbook and anything crafty and would love to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to pop back and visit again real soon x Established 1st September 2009

Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sisters ...

Well I am back in the world of blogging!! I took a couple of (semi) weeks break to spend time with my sister who was visiting us from the UK, I don't get to see her as often as I would like but we had the best time and as always it was sad to see her go, I am going to miss her heaps! Love you sis and see you soon!
And this leads me to my LO .... the photo is of me and my buddy and fellow design team member Corrina who I have to say is, as the title says, more like a sister to me than just a girlfriend, love you too 'sis'!! x x
The gorgeous little birdie is from My Little Bit Of Whimsy.
Well better get a wriggle on and get on with my My2Angels tutorial for Tracy! A little behind the eight ball this month but I want to thank Tracy for allowing me the time to spend with my sister! Thanks buddy I really appreciate it!
TFL and I'll be back real soon .... Wendy x 

9 comments:

  1. Awwww thanks sis xxxxx Closest thing I have ever had to a sister is you.xxxx (oh and the layout is pretty awesome too LOL...love the Whimsy!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very welcome Wendy take your time with the tutorial - it is just a shame like you say you don't get to see your sister her very often. My sister is in Scotland so I know how precious time is with them.
    Lovely layout, you are so lucky to have such a great friend and to live nearby as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Wendy and I am so glad you got to spend some quality time with your sister. Mine lives too far away as well but closer than yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! love that photo and the little birdie!!! thanks for the comment on my blog today! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a stunning photo of you and Corrina and the layout is gorgeous Wendy! Love the little birdie too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww. Just look at that gorgeous photo of you two together! I totally agree with you - sisters are precious xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a beautiful layout and gorgeous photo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! Sorry, its been a while since I visited your blog. Work is crazy, can you imagine, my boss asked me to work for 6-7days a week. Sigh

    Anyway thanks for still dropping by and leaving a comment to my blog. You are such a sweet friend.

    You always create such gorgeous and inspiring layouts and this one is another outstanding work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there again! Just letting you know I tagged you on my blog. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for visiting my blog I really appreciate you stopping by! and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails