Hi, welcome and thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy looking around, I love to scrapbook and anything crafty and would love to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to pop back and visit again real soon x Established 1st September 2009

Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sale @ My2Angels!

Just a quick post to let you know about the great sale now on at my2angels ... details below or check it out here
I'll be back with some 'stuff' to share soon, just spending some family time with my sister at the moment!
Catch ya soon .... W :)
Easter is around the corner and to celebrate YOU get the savings
 My2Angels are taking 20% off EVERYTHING in store until the 20th April 2010!
Enter APRIL at checkout to receive the discount.
(Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers ie vouchers)
This is the time to be stocking up on all your favourite products, saving 20% on top of the low prices we already offer you!
And in addition to getting more products for your money, you will also receive
FREE with your first purchase
Self Adhesive Black and White Felt Birds
 AND
Ranger White Opal Liquid Pearls
with your first order over $65.00 (not including postage) during April
While Stocks Last
Head on over to the shop and check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting us know about the sale Wendy, and enjoy the time with your sister. Love to you and yours, Melxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for visiting my blog I really appreciate you stopping by! and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails