Hi, welcome and thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy looking around, I love to scrapbook and anything crafty and would love to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to pop back and visit again real soon x Established 1st September 2009

Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Eleven ... (& 12 goals for Lecca!!)

Now I think I've mentioned how much I am loving this months theme at My2Angels ?!?! LOL!! I could scrap this colour scheme ALL the time! So here is my 2nd LO which I posted a sneaky of in my last post, it is a gorgeous 'black & white' photo of my ‘ELEVEN’ year old and it is using a paper I actually picked and ordered for the other side (black patterned) but I really loved this side with the clocks that I just had to find a way to use it! 
I'm hoping I've done this 'ever-so-slightly-vintage' style justice?!

EDIT: This LO was accepted for publication 29 July 2010 .... YAY!!!
and will be published in Scapbooking Memories VOL 13 No 4 due out in March 2011!
I have left you a little sneaky below though!

I've used Core-dinations Black cardstock and the gorgeous Collage Press Scrooge Marley The Counting House paper, I cut off a strip of the paper and then cut out the clocks. I put strips of red cardstock and some red ribbon down the edges of the paper to match the red around the clocks. Then using 3D tape I put the clocks back on leaving a ‘shadow’ gap. 
The little clock face is something I picked up at a craft fair last year, cute eh?! 
 
I’ve used some Black and Red Mulberry flowers and Black Plaid Brads and partially hidden them behind the clocks together with a Key and Follow your Heart charm.
The gorgeous Scrapware Penny Farthing Bicycle, I sprayed with Raven Glimmer Mist (but coloured the seat red) and then finished it off using Inkssentials Crackle Accent and some Black Pearls. 
My title is a combination of Thickers Black Daiquiri alphas and the Jenni Bowlin Tiny Circle Alphas which I really, love at the moment! (they will be back in stock in the store later this week!)

 Thanks for looking .... will be back with more soon, can't wait to share the rest of this months My2Angels work .... so here are a couple of very tiny sneaks .... and don't forget to check out the blog for all the other DT's gorgeous creations this month .....
Oh and I had the best day yesterday ..... in the morning my eldest son's footy team beat the undefeated top of the ladder team .... great win Cougars!!! and as some of my blogger friends have done before me ... a little shout out to my 'AFL' footy team ....... Lecca you are a legend!! TWELVE!!! goals what a star!!! great win West Coast  
.... now if only we could get OFF the bottom of the ladder!!!   
Till next time .....
Wendy x

6 comments:

  1. Blogger friend Tanya Tahir just mentioned how excited she was about the win so congratulations West Coast Eagles.....Wendy, I just love this layout and totally agree the black white with a hint of red is just stunning, this layout is actually I think a favorite of mine now, perfect for an 11 year old boy, that paper is divine hey, I bought it for the other side also and the side you have used ended up being on the page too, something about those gorgeous clocks, glad your son beat the top of the ladder too, Yay, good sporting weekend all round, the Broncos won too. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...this is AMAZING!! I love love love love that photo and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and that little bicycle! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, this is just gorgeous....Im refinding my scrapping mojo, and gorgeous LO's like this help :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout! The colour scheme, the photo and embellishments...everything about it is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really rock the B&W theme :) love the little pennyfarthing bike...gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute layout thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for visiting my blog I really appreciate you stopping by! and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails