Hi, welcome and thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy looking around, I love to scrapbook and anything crafty and would love to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to pop back and visit again real soon x Established 1st September 2009

Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Adore ... this boy!

Hi, at my2angels this month our theme is 'Black & White' with a touch of colour, and anyone who visits my blog regularly knows how much I LOVE black, so I am just loving this theme! So, being the school holidays, on Tuesday I spent the day with my buddy Corrina and we scrapped up a M2A storm! We haven't been able to do that in quite a while (Becky Fleck day excluded!) so it was just great to spend some quality 'scrap time' together!!! With lots of chatting and drinking coffee too of course!!! We are so lucky, our kids get on together really well, so we had a pretty uninterrupted day ... it was great! and she wouldn't let me leave until I had finished two LO's .. which I managed to do ...just!!! thanks so much for a great day buddy!! 
So here is my 1st take for the month ... the photo is a couple of years old now, Feb 2008, when he was only 8 going on 9, he was sat in a play tube at Kings Park on an absolutely scorching day .... close to 40 degrees if I remember right!!! and what was I doing? well I had my new camera and was chasing them around for photos!!! LOL!!! Mama Razzi!!!!

You can see the tube better in these photos ....
I've used black cardstock which I doodled around and then machine stitched a 'patchwork' of pp's together and included some green card as my touch of colour! I've also added some my2angels bling and some other goodies from the store. The star is an idea I 'lifted' from Corrina, (her butterfly) cutting up some M2A felt (which is on special this month) and backing it will card to make your own embellies! Love the mirror 'XOX' from Buzz and Bloom on here ... so shiny!!!
All products are listed below ... just click on any link to take you straight to that item in the shop
Other: Pink Paislee Paper, MLBOW Button & White Gel Pen 

Thanks for loooking ... I'm off to create some more B&W LO's yay  
.... infact here is a sneaky of my next one 
... see you soon
Wendy x

6 comments:

  1. This is amazing Wendy. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, how awesome you get to have that wonderful day with Corinna, finishing 2 layouts may be easy for some but I know this is huge for me to do in one day also, having a great uninterrupted day and scrapping like this is just awesome, I love the great layout, those buzz & Bloom mirrors are awesome so sad they are closing down, must get more of their stuff before they go completely. Love this, Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan of black and white too, so always love to see your LO's. Love this one with the splash of green - just perfect for that pic of DS! (Mama Razzi...LOL!) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this turned out...so much fun bouncing ideas off each other...we had a great scrap day and it's something we don't get to do all that often... C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo...and all that YUMMY stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove this - the colours are gorgeous, they are a perfect match for the photos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for visiting my blog I really appreciate you stopping by! and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails