Hi, welcome and thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy looking around, I love to scrapbook and anything crafty and would love to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to pop back and visit again real soon x Established 1st September 2009

Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Guest Designer

Hi ... well it's Sunday and that means its time for a new sketch over at Creative Scrappers! and I was SO excited when Kristine, the owner,  invited me to be their Guest Designer for sketch #107. Thank you so much Kristine, I love your blog and sketches and I had so much fun with this gorgeous sketch by Aphra. Check it out HERE.
For my take on the sketch I borrowed a very 'delightful' little girl so that I could do a 'pretty' LO with lace and stuff!!!  .. isn't she gorgeous! Thank you Miss K and Happy Birthday for Friday x x 
Just love these BG Cappella pp's!
... I also used Scrapware mini butterflies, pearls, lace and mesh ribbon to cover the chippy heart ...
... and a gorgeous flower I picked up from my LSS SFTH
So don't forget to pop over to CS and have a go at this sketch and check out all the fabulous takes on it by the Design Team ... 
..... thanks as always for looking I really appreciate it .. Wendy :)

8 comments:

  1. This is sooo lovely...and little Miss K looks like she co-operated very well for the camera too (of course!)... love the lace and girly stuff on the page.. must go and have a try at this sketch too! Hugs C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo!! CONGRATS!!! This is AWESOME!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the design, the photo...and that title work...ohhhhhhhhhhh *swoon* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the guest DT, Wendy!!! Your layout is stunning, love those papers and that flower..mmmm I might have to pop down to SFTH and hunt around for those cos I didn't see them the last time I was there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the guest DT, Wendy. You totally rocked the sketch, and I LOVE what you did with the heart! Beautiful layout:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I have just come from Creative scrappers to see your guest appearance, isn't that fantastic, I do there sketch's too, this layout is so gorgeous Wendy, I love the way you did the title and the pp's so elegant looking. Good for you dear friend, this is beautiful. You rocked it. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gosh Wendy this is just stunning...everything about it is just drool worthy...congrats on the guest DT too

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh, you've made those colours look so yummy together & great about the guest DT spot - good on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for visiting my blog I really appreciate you stopping by! and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails