Hi, welcome and thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy looking around, I love to scrapbook and anything crafty and would love to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to pop back and visit again real soon x Established 1st September 2009

Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

More punching ...

I am just loving using punches at the moment (in case you hadn’t noticed!) This card is another wedding card I made using an EK border punch and a QuicKutz Flower Die!




And one more . . . still adore these MME papers!



Thanks again for dropping by . . . 

Cheers

Wendy x

4 comments:

  1. These are BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeee that heart on the second one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are gorgeous Wendy!! Love all the punching you do lately. :)
    The font reads very well. I like it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, Wendy!!! So pretty and simply perfect! The font looks great - really clear and and a bit bigger too. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for visiting my blog I really appreciate you stopping by! and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails