Hi, welcome and thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy looking around, I love to scrapbook and anything crafty and would love to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to pop back and visit again real soon x Established 1st September 2009

Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Serious Neglect & Sale at My2Angels

Hello, hello, hello ..... Sorry, sorry, sorry!!!!
To all my friends and followers my apologies for some serious neglect of my blog and for not visiting everyone's blogs for sooooooooooooo long!!!!!!
I took a litte break due to a family bereavement which took me by surprise and knocked my mojo somewhere far, far away!!! As yet it hasn't really returned but I am really hoping my little win on the weekend, from the lovely Melinda, will bring some mojo with it in the mail!!! How could it not? coming from such a talented girl!!!  I was SO excited to win a super cool i rock and can't wait to play .... That in itself is a huge improvement .... So we will see how I go!!!
So whilst I just wanted to say hi to everyone, I also wanted to let you know aout the current
SALE at my2angels.
  • Up to 50% off ALL pattern papers (most of these will not be restocked)
  • 30% off rhinestone chain
  • 30% off Rhinestones words and shapes
  • 50% off Felt Ribbon
  • 35% off rubons
  • 10% off scrapware chipboard
  • up to 50% off ribbons (excludes organza ribbon and lace)

"AND until 10th June 2011 (thats Friday!!! so hurry!!) enter "stocktake" at checkout to receive an additional 10% off your order (not valid with any other promotional codes and discounts and excludes any future new arrivals) There is no free gift this month with your order due to the discounted sale we are having."
Click HERE to go straight to the store!!

So I hope you will pop over and get your order in before Tracy flies off to the Craft Show at the weekend "Good Luck Buddy I hope you sell a stack of goodies!!" 
AND if you haven't already, check out our fabulous new DT member Cathy Cafun ... a very talented lady, who I'm really looking forward to working with.

AND just to make sure you come back again (well I hope you do LOL!!) here is a card I made a while ago for my gorgeous friend Tash's 40 th birthday, hope you like


I will try and be back soon .... take care and thanks for looking

Wendy x

3 comments:

  1. Good to have you back in Blogland! Bring on that mojo and big {{hugs}} to you for your recent loss. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your recent loss... {{hugs}} I loveeeeeeee the card....amazing design! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Wendy!! Sorry to hear about your loss. (((hugs))) I hope your mojo returns soon. Your card looks stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for visiting my blog I really appreciate you stopping by! and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails