Hi, welcome and thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy looking around, I love to scrapbook and anything crafty and would love to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to pop back and visit again real soon x Established 1st September 2009

Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

A face ...

Happy weekend ... can you believe it will be March on Tuesday!!!!??!!!!
Of course February is the month our little munchkins go back to school after the long summer break, so here I've scrapped the yearly 'back to school morning' photo! Love this photo it gives the impression my 11 year old was really happy to be going back but that is not really the case!!! As the title suggests a face can paint a very different picture! after 7 weeks off he never wants to go back to school!!!


Tracy at My2Angels sent me some The Girls Paperie-Toil & Trouble papers this month and I have to say I love them! The black and white ‘Writing on the Wall’ I used in my last project and this orange and black ‘Ghost Story’ I’ve used for this LO are SO up my alley (it seems the boss knows me well)!


I used the Echo Park-Little Boy ‘Denim-Lizard’ for the background (both sides are fantastic boy colours and I ordered 2 sheets so I still get to use the Denim side too!) The orange papers are the two sides of TGP Toil & Trouble ‘Ghost Story’ (love the orange and white gingham pattern!) The little pieces of green paper are some leftovers I had of TGP Toil & Trouble ’Writing on the Wall’.
My photo has been matted on Core’dinations Nightfall Cardstock and I also used it for my journaling circle and as a background for my title.  The title uses AC Thickers Daiquiri (my favourite ‘go to’ alpha!) and a Rusty Pickle alpha that unfortunately is no longer available L. The green oval ‘words’ are cut from a piece of Prima So Cute ‘Growing’.
Oh and how cute is that 'Space Invaders' tape??

... AND I have also made some more cards!!!!

A cute one using some Prima So Cute paper

Another using YUMMY Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 (again!!!) and a my2angels daisy charm

 and finally 2 more using a Hambly Screenprint paper
with the gorgeous MS butterfly punch here ...

... and some Baker's Twine and a my2angels LOVE charm here!

Can't wait for the Black and Light Green twines to arrive in stock and of course the pink one will be gorgeous for girl projects!

Well thats all for today ... now I'm going to have to find time to make something to share!!! What a shame! LOL!! Really looking forward to my Echo Park For the Record papers to arrive from Tracy ... can't wait to play!! They look like great boy colours!! perfect for me!!!

As always THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for visiting and for your lovely comments,
Have a great weekend....
Wendy x 

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Wendy, and your son (like mine) will be up for an Oscar in the future, he sure looks like he is looking forward to school...even if he isn't. I am looking forward to EP Off the record too. Melxx Love your gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toooooooo cute cute cute cute! I loveeeeeee that photo and the title work...and those cards are FAB! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is so cute Wendy. Love that face and which kid would like to go back to school after 7 weeks off? :)
    You make the most amazing cards! Love them.
    Have a great weekend. xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for visiting my blog I really appreciate you stopping by! and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails