Hi, welcome and thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy looking around, I love to scrapbook and anything crafty and would love to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to pop back and visit again real soon x Established 1st September 2009

Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Calendar pages ...

I was sorting through some 'stuff' last night and came across my calendar for 2009 and thought it would be such a shame to throw all the 'mini pages' away! So I set about pulling it all apart, adding a couple of things and re-attaching the pages to 12x12 cardstocks so I could put them in my albums!
Here are the 3 pages I got done last night .....
April 2009 .... Sam's 10th BD

March 2009 ..... pre-season football training at the beach
February 2009 .... Back to School 
Thanks for looking .... I also got a couple of cards made too, but can't show those yet! soon though!!
Don't forget to check the SALE out over at MY2ANGELS ....
Till next time ...
Wendy x

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhh what a great idea!! LOVE it!!! And loving these lo's!!! WOW!!! You got a lot out of that calendar!!!! Love the candle in the 'one' in that first one!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fantastic Wendy, you make Scrapping look so easy. Perhaps you can teach me a thing or two. Love all you elements and stitching. Great layouts. Chantell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layouts , a little preference for the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for visiting my blog I really appreciate you stopping by! and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails