Hi, welcome and thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy looking around, I love to scrapbook and anything crafty and would love to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to pop back and visit again real soon x Established 1st September 2009

Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Cards to share .....

I've been so busy, busy, lately that I have not had a lot of time for scrapping, not even time to do my shopping either (stress, stress!) but I have made a few cards ... not just Christmas cards (although I have made a few of those LOL!) but I also had a 'New' Home card to make for a friend who just moved back into her house after major renovations and I also have a few friends and family with birthdays in December! 
Here is the Home card and one of the Birthday cards ...
Dusty Attic cloud .... My Little Bit of Whimsy Brick Button 
... and how gorgeous is this ribbon?!?! and the Martha punch?!?!
These were both made with PP Bayberry Papers ... just love this range!! 
I am going to be very sad when my little 6x6 pad of this runs out!!

Ok this is an ultra quick post, hoping to share a few more of my Christmas cards soon, when I have edited the photos etc.. so thanks for looking (as always) and to all my blogger friends who I have not visited for a while, I hope to be back to normal real soon, enjoy your weekend!

Wendy x

3 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these Wendy! I love love love love love the grass scene on that first one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy, love your cards, I am guessing as it gets closer to christmas you may be like me a bit, winding down, I love the punch, must get this one, but my list of "To gets" just keeps growing, I love how you backed it on the black bayberry and it still shows through perfectly. The grass is super cute too, I keep meaning to do a grass bit on a card or layout but never seems to happen. Hope you and your family are well and all been good so Santa comes, make sure you tell the boys that it is never too old for Santa Clause. Love to your, Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Wendy...the whimsy button and the grass are supercute. Love what you did with punch too. C x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for visiting my blog I really appreciate you stopping by! and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails