Hi, welcome and thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy looking around, I love to scrapbook and anything crafty and would love to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to pop back and visit again real soon x Established 1st September 2009

Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

4 weeks today .....

... it will be Christmas Day!! Does that freak you out?!?!?!? It does me!!!! I am sooooo not it in the least bit organised!!! I have been sooooo busy at work that I haven't had much time to do anything let alone scrap or blog but I have managed a couple of Christmas LO's for my2angels, one of which I am going to share today!  

This is my DS sat under our Christmas Tree for the usual obligatory photo I take each year on Christmas eve! A kind of 'Christmas Tradition' ....
I have used some of my absolute favourite papers on here, Basic Grey!! which Tracy was kind enough to order in for us. I have always loved BG papers, I can spot them a mile off in the LSS, and this Jovial range is just gorgeous. All the papers match and coordinate so well, it's so easy to mix and match and the leftover bits are just perfect for your Christmas cards. 
(I have an idea on that to share another time!!)

I’ve used the Pomegrante as my base and then cut up the Frosted Window and Merry Maker into some strips, I pleated up one piece and added some red satin ribbon with white swirls. The tree is from my stash but Tracy has Scapware trees that could be used instead. I gave the tree and the Scrapware Holly Photo Anchors a combination of treatments, including Perfect Pearls in Kiwi and Rust (for the ‘baubles’) and Glimmer Mist in Honeydew and Starfish and then added Diamond Dust to the leaves.  For full instructions see the my2angels blog post HERE
The flower is cut from the BG Nordic paper.
For my title I used a combination of Thickers Daiquiri, Jenni Bowlin Circle Alphas in Reverse Black and Reverse Red and some Rusty Pickle Alphas. 
The journaling circle is from the LYB Christmas Delight Journal Tablet and I’ve also added a my2angels cross charm next to my title.

Well its been a while I know .... but I hope? it was worth the wait ... thanks for looking guys!
Oh and a BIG .... Happy Birthday to my DS .... 14 today .... love ya babe!!!
Wendy x

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS Wendy!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the paper strips and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the TREE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh happy belated birthday Mr 14 - hope you had a great day and all your wishes come true

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for visiting my blog I really appreciate you stopping by! and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails