Hi, welcome and thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy looking around, I love to scrapbook and anything crafty and would love to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to pop back and visit again real soon x Established 1st September 2009

Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Scrapping Relay ...

Check this out ..... Over at my2angels we are having a Scrapping Relay and there are some fantastic prizes up for grabs  ..... competition starts on Sunday so hop over HERE to register and to get all the details!! Spread the word .. more players means more fun!!!
Wendy x

1 comment:

  1. Can US girls play too??? let me know :):):):):):) thanks love ! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for visiting my blog I really appreciate you stopping by! and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails