Hi, welcome and thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy looking around, I love to scrapbook and anything crafty and would love to hear what you think so please feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to pop back and visit again real soon x Established 1st September 2009

Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Its Official .. and I am so excited!!!

Well the lovely Tracy has made it official on her blog so I guess I can now announce .. *drum roll* that I am very proud to be on the first ever Design Team for my2angels !! My first Design Team!! woo hoo!! can you tell I'm excited!?! I am so lucky to be on the team with 3 other very talented girls who I will introduce to you later, once they have had a chance to make the announcement for themselves! Congratulations and good luck girls ... I can't wait to get those first projects started and see what we all come up with!!

OK its later now LOL!! (and I can't wait any longer) I can now share the rest of the team with you! They are the extremely talented ...

Congratulations again girls I am really looking forward to working with you all!

Thanks for stopping by again ...  (a very excited) W x

6 comments:

  1. Oh HOW EXCITING!!! Congrats to you!!! Thanks for visiting my blog :-) Love your work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo Wendy! Congratulations, girl. Good to see you are as excited as I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Wendy. Looking forward to having some fun with you on the DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! Ive just surfed over from there. Loving your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulaions on your DT position Wendy! Very well deserved! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for visiting my blog I really appreciate you stopping by! and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails